Grammy-nominated singer and songwriter Mike Posner says he was airlifted to a Colorado hospital after he was bitten by a baby rattlesnake.
Posner, who is known for writing songs such as "Cooler Than Me" and "I Took a Pill in Ibiza," posted an Instagram video of himself Friday on a hospital gurney.
"That venom is no joke!" he said.
Posner said he was able to get the anti-venom in time, but will have to stay in the hospital for a couple of days and will not be able to walk for weeks.
According to his social media, Posner is walking across the US and releasing a song in each state. But for now, he says he is taking a break from the walk to enjoy a bed and air conditioning.
- Singer Mike Posner is airlifted to the hospital after being bitten by a rattlesnake
- Fire officials: Man bitten by rattlesnake in Arizona
- Sheriff's office aide bitten by K9
- Michigan man bitten by deadly cobra
- 2 children bitten in suspected shark attacks
- 2 children bitten in shark attacks
- Family reports finding rattlesnakes inside pool noodle
- Dog attacked by rattlesnake on Anthem hike
- Injured airlifted to hospitals after blast at Pennsylvania Army depot
- 3 airlifted to hospitals after Army depot blast