People have noticed that Simon Cowell is looking a bit different these days.
The "America's Got Talent" judge has gone vegan and lost 20 pounds.
He told "Access Hollywood" this week that the diet change has been good for him.
"You feel better," he said. "My memory's better, I feel better, so I didn't find it difficult. I can still drink beer, so I'm happy."
The internet has noticed the change and asked about it.
What the 59-year-old has said is that he not only feels better, but he thinks he looks better.
"If I was on a one to 10 scale of being handsome, I was an eight and now I've gone to an 11," he reportedly told The Sun earlier this year.
- Simon Cowell looks different after going vegan
- An 11-year-old cancer survivor earned a golden buzzer from Simon Cowell on 'America's Got Talent'
- Neil Simon Fast Facts
- Ten vegan-friendly versions of tailgate classics
- Simone Biles is champion -- that's what matters
- Simon Head: McGregor-Khabib rematch likely
- Food magazine editor quits after 'killing vegans' joke
- 'Bleeding' plant-based burger hits growing UK vegan market
- Veganism could get the same legal protections as religion