Former "Project Runway" host and model Heidi Klum is catching some heat for a topless photo she posted.
"All I see is WATER," the 46-year-old wrote in the caption.
But others saw something different, based on some of the comments.
"ALL I SEE IS MIDLIFE CRISIS," one person wrote.
Others took exception to the fact that Klum is a mom displaying her body on social media.
The topless pic isn't the only one that generated some negative response.
Klum also posted a photo of herself in a bathing suit, shot from behind, looking out on the water.
"You need to hit the gym grandmaa," one person commented on that photo.
Some people came to Klum's defense, praising the supermodel.
"You know what..at 46 she looks great! Stop judging," one comment read. "Let her enjoy her life and you go enjoy yours."
It was revealed in July that Klum had quietly married 29-year-old musician Tom Kaulitz in February.
- Heidi Klum slammed for topless honeymoon picture
- Heidi Klum says Drake tried to date her
- Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn cut ties with 'Project Runway' for new Amazon show
- Trust the polls: Heidi Heitkamp is in trouble
- Kim Kardashian West let daughter take topless photo of her
- Couple recreates Honeymoon in Mobile for their 69th wedding anniversary
- Where will Prince Harry and Meghan spend their honeymoon?
- Gwyneth Paltrow's ex-husband came along on her honeymoon
- Heidi Heitkamp is fighting for her political life in North Dakota