Go nuts! Taylor Swift just landed her sixth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 with "Lover."
Ok, now you need to calm down.
In a single week, "Lover" netted 867,000 equivalent album units (679,000 of that were album sales) in the US, according to Billboard.
It's the largest sales week for any album since Swift's last 2017 release "Reputation," Billboard said.
With "Lover" topping the charts, Swift has become the first female artist to have six different albums each sell at least 500,000 copies in a single week, Billboard added.
The singer also made UK history, becoming the only female with four UK number one albums in a decade. "Lover" joins Swift's previous UK number one albums "Red," 1989" and "Reputation.
Taylor took to Twitter on Saturday to thank her fans for a whirlwind week.
"I just have to say to you guys, thank you so much for one of the best weeks of my life. I can't thank you enough," she said.
- Taylor Swift sets new record with sixth No. 1 album 'Lover'
- Taylor Swift breaks political silence
- Taylor Swift's 'The Archer' is sparking a lot of speculation
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' first album to cross 2 million in sales since 2015
- Taylor Swift calls sale of her music catalog her 'worst case scenario'
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' tour: Behind the scenes
- It's Taylor Swift versus Kanye West again
- John Mayer praises Taylor Swift in concert
- Taylor Swift makes an exciting birthday announcement
- 'You Need to Calm Down' may be Taylor Swift's most political move yet