(BUCHANAN COUNTY) One person was killed in an ultralight aircraft crash in Buchanan County, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
The Highway Patrol confirmed the occupant of the aircraft, Randal K. Reynolds, 65, of St. Joseph, Missouri, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The crash happened in a field near State Highway JJ, about five miles south of St. Joseph.
Emergency crews were called out to the scene around 3:00 p.m. Saturday.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol and the Buchanan County Sheriff's Office will continue to investigate.
- 1 Killed in Ultralight Crash
- Victim Identified in Deadly Ultralight Crash
- Crash kills Stanberry teen
- Fatal Car Crash Kills One
- Motorcycle Crash Kills Missouri Man
- Stanberry man killed in crash
- Woman Killed in Holt County Crash
- 2 Killed in Crash on 45 Highway
- Winston Woman Killed in Clinton County Crash
- UPDATE: 1 killed in Belt Highway crash