(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)— One person is injured after a one-vehicle rollover accident on 36 Highway Wednesday afternoon.
According to the St. Joseph Police Department, an individual was driving west on 36 around 4:30 p.m., when they lost control of their vehicle near 22nd Street—hitting the concrete barrier and rolling-over on the side of the road.
Officers said the individual suffered moderate injuries and was transported to Mosaic Life Care.
Westbound 36 was closed for a brief period of time, but has been reopened.
- 1 injured in 36 Highway rollover accident
- Police investigating car accident on 36 Highway
- Police Investigating Rollover Accident
- Pedestrian killed on 36 Highway
- 2 Injured in Crash on Highway 36 in Doniphan County
- 3 injured after truck pulling camper flips on Highway 36
- Two injured in crash on Highway 36 in DeKalb County
- SJPD identifies man killed along Highway 36
- Car accident shuts down eastbound lanes of Highway 36 in Elwood
- Rollover Accident Sends Two to the Hospital