(ROSENDALE, Mo.) The 102 River in Rosendale set a new record crest Wednesday after heavy rainfall that fell across the area.
At 9:30 p.m. Wednesday, the river was at 24.37 feet, which surpasses the previous highest crest from 1993. The old record crest was 23.81 feet set back on July 25, 1993.
The river is expected to begin to fall late Thursday and into the weekend.
Related story: Flooding leads to multiple water rescues in Rosendale
- 102 River sets record crest in Rosendale, surpassing 1993
- Rulo, Nebraska sets record crest on Missouri River
- Missouri River to crest near all-time record level Friday
- Missouri River continues to fall after record crest
- Missouri River sets all-time record crest in St. Joseph, preliminary data says
- 102 River flooding shuts down Riverside Soccer Complex
- 16-year-old girl drowns in the 102 River in Barnard
- Northeast Kansas woman turns 102
- Missouri River expected to reach second highest crest on record in St. Joseph
- Missouri River reaches major flood stage, crest forecast rises