(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph Police confirm that a 20-year-old suspect is in custody in connection to Thursday's homicide in St. Joseph.
There are no other details being released at this time.
The suspect now in custody following the death of 21-year-old Jaiden Drimmel who was killed on Thursday in St. Joseph on the 800 block of S. 23rd St.
Stay with KQ2 for more updates to this story.
- 20-year-old suspect in custody in connection to death of Jaiden Drimmel
- Man charged with killing Jaiden Drimmel appears in court
- 19-year-old charged with second degree murder for shooting Jaiden Drimmel
- 1 in custody in connection with suspected mail bomb campaign: DOJ
- Individual in police custody in connection to mall shooting released
- 20-year-old seriously injured in ATV crash in Andrew County
- Suspect in Custody Following Deadly Motorcycle Accident
- Standoff with police ends, suspect in custody
- St. Joseph police investigating shooting death as homicide, suspect in custody
- Man Charged in Connection to Shooting Death of 2-Year-Old