(LIVINGSTON COUNTY, Mo.) A 24-year-old man was life-flighted to the hospital after crashing his ATV on a rural road in Livingston County Saturday night.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol reports that Clint Foster, of Laredo, Missouri, was driving his ATV east on county road 204 five miles east of Chula when he lost control of the vehicle. The ATV then traveled off the north side of the road and overturned down an embankment.
The crash happened just after midnight.
Foster was life-flighted to Truman Medical Center in Kansas City with serious injuries.
The scene was assisted by the Livingston County Sheriff's Office and Chillicothe emergency services.
- 24-year-old life-flighted to hospital after ATV crash in Livingston County
- One person in hospital following crash in Livingston County
- Teen life-flighted to hospital following Saturday morning crash
- Livingston County Sheriff's Office investigating hunting death
- 24-year-old St. Joseph Woman Loses 180 Pounds
- Two people life-flighted to hospital after crash in Caldwell County
- Man life-flighted to Mosaic following crash in Nodaway County
- Atchison, Kan. woman killed in ATV crash
- One person life-flighted to hospital after crash on Highway 59
- Man life-flighted to hospital, another injured in crash near Chillicothe