(CHILLICOTHE, Mo.) Three people face charges for a large fire set next to a railroad bridge in Chillicothe.
Destanie Batson, Kyle Mace, and James Haight, all of Chillicothe, are charged with knowingly burning and property damage.
Firefighters were called out to a large brush and debris fire near the Canadian Pacific Railroad bridge over the Grand River in Chillicothe around 6:00 a.m. on October, 29. Firefighters found a large brush pile on fire next to the bridge along with some of the railroad bridge ties.
The Missouri State Fire Marshall's Office said the investigation is still ongoing and anyone with information should call the Missouri State Fire Marshal's Arson Hotline 1-800-39 ARSON or the Livingston County Sheriff's Office at 660-646-0515.
- 3 charged in Chillicothe railroad bridge fire
- Chillicothe Hosts Holiday Expo
- Chillicothe uproots historic church
- Sliced Bread Day in Chillicothe
- Flooding closes roadways near Chillicothe
- Vehicle falls nearly 25 feet from bridge in two-vehicle crash in Chillicothe
- Chillicothe Football Coach Phil Willard Retires
- Benton, Chillicothe Grab Conference Wins Thursday
- High Winds Cause Damage in Chillicothe
- Crash kills 80-year old man near Chillicothe