(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The 3-year-old girl shot on Saturday is in stable condition, according to Capt. Jeff Wilson with the St. Joseph Police Department.
The girl was shot inside a home on the 1600 block of Beattie St. in St. Joseph shortly before noon Saturday.
Exact details have not been released on what led up to the shooting as the investigation continues.
After being shot, the girl was taken to Mosaic Life Care and later life-flighted to Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City.
Stay with KQ2 for more updates to this story.
- 3-year-old girl shot Saturday in stable condition
- Weekend shooting victim in stable condition, no suspect in custody
- UPDATE: 3-year-old girl life-flighted to Children's Mercy Hospital after being shot
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain then windy conditions for your Saturday
- Drought Conditions Continue
- One person shot, one in custody in Saturday night shooting
- No injuries after shots fired at apartments Saturday night
- Police: 3-year-old Atchison boy shoots himself after finding gun
- Court hearing sheds more light on shooting of 3-year-old
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet conditions continue