The St. Joseph Health Department will host a free flu shot clinic on Friday, Oct. 13.
The clinic will be held at the REC Center, starting at 9 a.m. The clinic will run through noon or while supplies last.
The free clinic is open to Buchanan County residents who are 18-years-old and older and are not pregnant.
The flu vaccine will be free to all participants, however the health department asks those who have privately provided health insurance, Medicare or Missouri HealthNet to present their card at registration.
Flu season typically runs October through early May according to the CDC. As of Oct. 10, Mosaic Life Care said they have had a few patients test positive for the virus.
Anyone with questions about the clinic is encouraged to call 816-271-4725.
- St. Joseph Health Dept. to Host Free Flu Shot Clinic
- St. Joseph Health Department to hold free flu clinic
- St. Joseph Clinic Offers Free Flu Shots in Exchange for Toys
- Flu Virus 'Infects' St. Joseph
- Free clinic helps people fight the flu
- St. Joseph School District Fights the Flu
- More than 150 dentists coming to St. Joseph Friday for free dental clinic
- Juvenile shot in St. Joseph Thursday night
- St Joseph CVB hosts Workshop Tour
- Free flu shots for donations to Noyes Home