ANDREW COUNTY, Mo.
A teenager was sent to the hospital after a crash on Monday night just north of Savannah.
It happened at around 5:20 p.m. on Route C near County Road 190 when Austin Ortega, 17, of St. Joseph, slid off the road and crashed into a tree.
The 17-year-old was taken by life flight to Mosaic Life Care with serious injuries.
He was wearing a safety belt.
- Teen Seriously Injured in Andrew County Crash
- Savannah man seriously injured in Andrew County crash
- 72-year-old Amazonia man injured in Andrew County crash
- 20-year-old seriously injured in ATV crash in Andrew County
- MoDOT Truck Overturns in Andrew County
- Family Disturbance Turns Violent in Andrew County
- Andrew County K9 dies following surgery
- Two people injured after car overturns on I-29 in Andrew County
- Crash kills Stanberry teen
- Sunday Night Crash Injures Four