Charming Charlie is joining the growing list of retailers that will shut down some of its stores, including its St. Joseph location.
The jewlery and fashion retailer announced Monday they will be closing 100 of their stores nationwide, including their store at the East Hills Mall.
According to a press release, the Houston-based company has begun a number of measures to stabilize business in support of a new "Back to Basics" strategy that includes closing their under-performing stores.
Charming Charlie has been in the East Hills mall since 2011. It's unclear when they will close.
The retailer currently operates 375 stores in the United States and Canada.
- Charming Charlie Closing at East Hills
- East Hills Library honors Laura Hutton
- East Hills Shopping Center and East Hills Library Experience Water Line Break
- Thirteen Year Old Entrepreneur Opens Shop at East Hills
- East Hills Mall Lights Up for the Holiday Season
- East Hills Mall and Library Loses Water After Line Break
- East Hills Adopts New Policy During Winter Weather
- Eggs Rain Down On East Hills During Helicopter Drop
- Evening Optimist Club holds annual fundraiser at East Hills Mall
- The River Renovation Project is Underway at East Hills Shopping Center