A Cameron, Mo. woman has been charged with six counts of Class A Midemeanors for stealing.
According to a press release from Cameron Chief of Police Rick Bashor, on Wednesday, Oct. 18, the Cameron Police Department receieved a report from members of the "Toys for Tots" organization that money was missing from their account.
Cameron police investigated the complaint and found that Roxy Fry, 52 of Cameron and representative of the "Toys for Tots" was responsible for the missing funds.
An affidavit was filed with the Dekalb County Prosecutor's office after the investigation was completed.
The six charges of stealing date from Jan. to April 2017.
The amount of money in which was taken from the account is not known at this time.
Stay tune to KQ2 for further updates.
- Woman Charged for Stealing from "Toys for Tots" Foundation
- St. Joseph Woman Charged for Stealing Packages from Local Neighborhood
- Suspect Charged After Stealing Grundy County Ambulance
- Mosaic Announces New Heartland Foundation President
- Woman Arrested on Suspicion of Stealing Packages from Homes
- Former School Employee Charged with Stealing Over $10,000 from PTA
- End of an Era at The Heartland Foundation
- Former Paramedic Sentenced for Stealing Pain-Killers
- Suspect Charged with Raping Woman After Giving Her Alcohol
- Foundation Flies to Keep Memory of World War II Veterans Alive