(BUCHANAN COUNTY, Mo.) A traffic stop conducted by the Missouri State Highway Patrol resulted in a large drug bust Wednesday evening.
On Thursday, Troop H tweeted the traffic stop resulted in a drug arrest and seizure of about 165 pounds of marijuana.
The stop happened in Buchanan County along I-29. The Highway Patrol has not yet released the name of the suspect arrested.
- Traffic Stop Results in Drug Bust for MSHP
- MSHP urging safety after recent heavy rain
- MSHP reports only 5 roadway deaths during Labor Day Weekend
- MSHP teaches the importance of driver, officer safety
- Going out into the shooting range with MSHP
- Missouri Man Charged After Clinton County Drug Bust
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions announces DOJ will give MSHP $1.7 million
- General Municipal Election Results
- St. Joseph Primary Election Results
- Traffic stop leads to confiscation of more than 500 pounds of marijuana in Andrew County