(BUCHANAN COUNTY, Mo) One man is facing charges in connection to the abduction of a teenage girl from the Faucett area.
The Buchanan County Sheriff said a 28-year-old man has been arrested following an investigation into an abduction of a 14-year-old girl on April 29, 2018. The press release said deputies located the teenager and at that time, determined she had been sexually assaulted.
The case has been submitted to the Buchanan County Prosecuting Attorney's Office for review.
The Sheriff's Department said the investigation is still ongoing.
- Man Arrested Following Abduction, Sexual Assault Investigation
- Northwest campus police investigating on-campus sexual assault
- MWSU Hosts Sexual Assault Survivor Art Exhibit
- Man Arrested for Assaulting Two Officers at Casey's
- Bill Cosby sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison for sexual assault
- St. Joseph Man Charged with Assaulting 2 Deputies
- Man arrested in weekend stabbing
- Man Arrested After Threatening to Shoot Deputies
- Suspect At-Large after Assaulting Multiple Officers
- Police Investigating Rollover Accident