The Cameron Fly-In and Airshow took place Saturday at Cameron Municipal Airport. The event, put on by Outlaw Airshows, welcomed several different pilots to the sky above Missouri.
Pilots dazzled spectators with loops, flips, and smoke at the event. There were a collection of World War II style planes, as well as more modern planes in the show.
Organizers wanted the show to be a cool event but to also celebrate aviation in general. The event was free to the public and Chris Cakes served breakfast before pilots took to the sky.
The event appeared to be a huge success.
- Airshow in Cameron
- Preparations are Underway for the 2018 Sound of Speed Airshow
- Airshow act gives preview of what's to come
- Governor Parson visits Cameron
- WATCH: Sneak Peek of the U.S. Navy Blue Angels before Sound of Speed Airshow
- Central's Noah Cameron Signs with Central Arkansas
- Update: Significant Damage after Cameron Prison Uprising
- Cameron water conservation in 'Emergency Phase'
- Cameron teacher charged with possessing child pornography
- Cameron Grad Melia Richardson Excelling for Western Women's Hoops