(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)
A familiar face at St. Joseph Mustangs baseball games and a number of Missouri Western sporting events is behind bars, facing serious charges.
48-year-old Jay Summers is charged with 2nd degree statutory sodomy, accused of having sexual contact with a victim under the age of 17.
If Summers can make his $20,000 bond, he will be ordered not to have any contact with the victim and not to be at any Missouri Western athletic events.
Summers' arraignment is scheduled for Tuesday morning at 8:15 a.m.
- St. Joseph man charged with statutory sodomy
- St. Joseph man gets 4 years probation in sodomy case
- Man found guilty of child sex abuse and sodomy charges
- Worth County man arrested for sex trafficking, sodomy, and kidnapping
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- St. Joseph celebrates pride
- St. Joseph Man Charged with Assaulting 2 Deputies
- St. Joseph man charged with 1st degree robbery
- St. Joseph man charged in Monday morning police chase