America's favorite restaurant chain just added to its menu for the first time in three years.
As of Monday, Chick-fil-A offers macaroni and cheese as a side option nationwide -- the only addition since 2016.
"Mac & Cheese is the quintessential comfort food, and something we are so excited to offer our guests at Chick-fil-A," said Amanda Norris, executive director of menu and packaging in a statement.
The chain says it's using a "classic" recipe, made with a blend of cheeses including cheddar, Parmesan and Romano, and baked fresh daily.
Chick-fil-A is one of the most profitable restaurant chains in the country, according to Nation's Restaurant News. It generated $10.6 billion in annual sales, behind only McDonald's and Starbucks.
The company is also known for its customer service, even helping one customer change a flat tire last month.
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- St. Joseph Mustangs at Chick-fil-A
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Chick-fil-A Trailer Full of Gifts for Seniors
- 8 Chick-fil-A employees awarded $2500 scholarships
- Chick-Fil-A, United Way team up for flood relief efforts
- Chick-Fil-A helps out the communities affected by March's historic flood
- Chick-Fil-A raises money for St. Joseph girl fighting rare brain tumor
- Local Doctors Skeptical of Cheese Everyday Diet
- McDonald's celebrates 50 years of the Big-Mac