(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Rosecrans Memorial Airport and the 139th Airlift Wing will host the United States Air Force Thunderbirds for the 2021 Sound of Speed Airshow,
The show is is May 1 and 2, 2021.
This will be the first time the Thunderbirds will be in St. Joseph since 1991, according to a Facebook Post by the Sound of Speed Airshow.
- USAF Thunderbirds coming to Rosecrans for Sound of Speed Airshow
- Preparations are Underway for the 2018 Sound of Speed Airshow
- WATCH: Sneak Peek of the U.S. Navy Blue Angels before Sound of Speed Airshow
- Airshow in Cameron
- Blue Angels arrive at Rosecrans
- Airshow act gives preview of what's to come
- Rosecrans to Remain Open During Government Shutdown
- AATTC at Rosecrans welcomes first female commandant
- Rosecrans Memorial Airport Breaks Ground on Wildlife Fence
- Rosecrans Memorial Airport releases Master Plan, looks to expand