(ANDREW COUNTY, Mo.) A 72-year-old Amazonia man was seriously injured in a single-vehicle crash in Andrew County Wednesday afternoon.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the driver, Kenneth Schmille, was driving a 1999 Chrysler Cirrus southbound on Route K when his vehicle drove off the west side of the roadway and struck an embankment.
The accident happened two miles south of Amazonia at around 5:08 p.m.
Schmille was taken to Mosaic Life Care with serious injuries. He was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
The scene was assisted by the Andrew County Sheriff's Department.
- 72-year-old Amazonia man injured in Andrew County crash
- Teen Seriously Injured in Andrew County Crash
- Savannah man seriously injured in Andrew County crash
- 20-year-old seriously injured in ATV crash in Andrew County
- Amazonia VFW treats veterans with free breakfast
- Flooding effects Amazonia as river level rises
- MoDOT Truck Overturns in Andrew County
- Family Disturbance Turns Violent in Andrew County
- Andrew County K9 dies following surgery
- Sunday Night Crash Injures Four