We'll see mostly sunny skies for our Friday and very warm temperatures going up to the middle 80s. Chances for showers and thunderstorms will return to the area late Friday night and into the weekend as our next storm system moves in.
As of right now, we could deal with some stronger to possible severe storms on Saturday afternoon and evening. The Storm Prediction Center does have us under an "Enhanced to Slight Risk" of severe weather for now with large hail and damaging winds being the main threats. An isolated tornado can't be ruled out. Keep it tuned to KQ2. We'll continue to look over the latest models and continue to update you on the weekend forecast. High temperatures will be in the middle 80s.
The storm system should be out of here by Sunday night, making way for a dry start to the new workweek on Monday. Temperatures will once again cool back down to the upper 70s. By Tuesday and midweek, we'll have yet another system passing through giving us another round of showers and thunderstorms. High temperatures will be back up to the middle 80s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- A Nice Friday Then Storm Chances Saturday
- Slight Storm Chance on Saturday
- A nice Saturday on the way with rain chances Sunday
- A Nice Friday Before Snow Chances For Easter
- KQ2 Forecast: Isolated storm chances Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: A very nice Friday ahead; Some storm chances this weekend
- Rain Chances Increase Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: Stray afternoon storms, overall nice Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm chances increase on Friday
- KQ2 Forecast: Nice weather Thursday, storms likely late Friday