For tonight, mostly clear skies are forecast with lows in the upper 60s. Some fog may develop late tonight into Sunday morning so be aware of that if heading out during the morning hours. Sunday is looking brighter with partly cloudy skies expected. Highs in the low 90s.
Heading into next week, we will see temperatures back to where they should be and will see more rain chances. Monday and Tuesday will be dry with partly cloudy skies and highs in the upper 80s.
Rain chances return Wednesday and Thursday with highs in the low to mid 80s. Beyond that, dry conditions return heading into next weekend. Sunny skies expected Friday and Saturday with highs in the upper 80s and low 90s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet stretch of weather
- A Quiet Stretch of Weather on the Way
- Quiet weather then rain chances this weekend
- A Quiet Friday & Weekend Ahead
- Another Quiet Day For Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet conditions continue
- Salvation Army Kettle Campaign enters home stretch
- Flooding closes a stretch of Riverside Road
- Cooler But Quiet Weather for Second Half of Workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet weather pattern for the area