A BEAUTIFUL Sunday is ongoing across northwest Missouri and northeast Kansas. Expect nothing but sunny skies and high temperatures in the low 80s. Winds will be from the NW at 10-20 mph. Enjoy!
For next week, temperatures begin to warm back up. On Monday, temperatures will be in the lower 80s with mostly cloudy skies.
Tuesday and Wednesday are forecast to be mostly sunny with highs in the upper 80s and low 90s. Wednesday night does feature a chance of thunderstorms. As for the rest of the week, the forecast is dry with temps in the low 90s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- A Sunny and Comfortable Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies and comfortable temps on Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and sunny Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold and sunny Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies on Sunday
- "Safe Blankets" Help Comfort Victims of Abuse
- Sunny and Cool Wednesday
- Sunny and Warmer Monday
- Warm and Sunny Wednesday
- Getting Sunny & Warmer