We had a lot of clouds across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri on Monday. The heaviest rain fell to the south of us in Kansas City were they received over 2 inches of rain. We still have a chance for a few showers late tonight and on Tuesday morning.
Spring officially starts at 11:15 am on Tuesday and it will be cloudy and cooler start to it. We could deal with a slight chance of rain on the back end of the system. There could also be a few snowflakes mixed in. High temperatures will be in the upper 40s.
Wednesday and Thursday so far looking quiet with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the upper 50s to lower 60s. There's a chance of rain for your Friday before the sunshine returns on Saturday. Highs will be in the upper 60s on Saturday. There's also the possibility of more rain in the forecast for Sunday with temperatures back down in the upper 50s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Cooler Tuesday Forecast
- A Cooler Tuesday Forecast
- A rainy & cooler Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cloudy and cooler Tuesday
- A cooler Thursday forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A windy & cooler day for your Tuesday
- Cloudy Skies & Cooler Temperatures for Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cooler weekend forecast
- Rain and cooler temperatures in the forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A sunny and cooler Wednesday