A mostly sunny Friday will translate to a mostly clear Friday night. Low temps will be in the low to mid 60s with winds from the NNE at 5-10 mph.
Into the weekend, we will stay mostly dry. A stray shower is possible on Saturday but most will stay dry. Skies will be mostly sunny Saturday and Sunday. Highs in the upper 80s to low 90s.
Heading into the new work week, we'll see our weather pattern change up. We'll see a mix of sun and clouds on Monday before chances for rain and thunderstorms return to the forecast late Monday night into Tuesday and Wednesday. High temperatures are going to be in the middle to upper 80s throughout the workweek.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- A warm and dry weekend forecast
- Dry weekend forecast
- Warming up and staying dry
- A warm and dry Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm & humid for the weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: A dry and cool weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A dry Thursday forecast
- A quiet and very warm weekend ahead
- A warm and humid forecast
- A colder weekend forecast