A warm and humid Friday across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri. Temperatures quickly warmed up into the upper 80s and lower 90s.
Southerly winds will begin to pick back up as we go into our Friday and the weekend as well, allowing temperatures to start warming back up into the upper 80s to lower 90s on Friday. The humidity will also be making a comeback. We'll be in the lower to middle 90s this weekend with a lot of sunshine.
It will be sunny and breezy as we kick off the new workweek on Monday. It will still be warm in the upper 80s to lower 90s. An active weather pattern is setting up for next week with more rain chances in the forecast Tuesday through Thursday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- A warm and humid forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm & humid for the weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and humid Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm and humid to start the weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Another warm and humid day for Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and humid end to the work week
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies with warm and humid conditions for Labor Day
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot and humid Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Hot & humid next few days
- KQ2 Forecast: More heat, humidity for Sunday