A warm and humid day across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri on Thursday. We are watching a disturbance starting to make its way towards us giving us a chance for some showers and thunderstorms Thursday night and Friday morning.
Highs will be in the lower to middle 80s throughout the rest of the workweek into the weekend & early next week. Saturday and Sunday will be dry before another round of rain moves in Sunday evening into Monday.
Tuesday and Wednesday looks to be mostly sunny & comfortable with highs in the lower 80s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- A warm end to the work week
- Sunny and warm end to the week
- Warming Up This Week
- Warming up this week
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and humid end to the work week
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm end to the week
- KQ2 Forecast:A warm end to the week
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm and sunny to start the work week
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperatures warming up for rest of work week
- KQ2 Forecast: A cool end to the work week