Thousands of customers are reporting service issues with their AT&T phones.
According to www.downdetector.com, the apparent outage is nationwide, including areas on the West Coast, East Coast and the Midwest.
Customers are reporting trouble with making phone calls and internet use. A customer support account for AT&T on Twitter tells customers "If you've experienced an issue when making wireless calls, please restart your device-that should resolve the issue," however, hundreds of customers have replied and said restarting their phone didn't help.
Downdetector.com received over 6,000 reports of service issues from customers between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Thousands Report AT&T Service Interruption
- AT&T becomes first major wireless company to automatically block spam calls
- 911 Text Service Down
- Ten Thousand Dollar Donation to Bartlett Park
- Thousands take part in Family Fun Day
- Navy veterans among thousands attending air show
- Power outage leaves thousands in the dark
- UPDATE: Power restored to thousands of customers
- Downtown walk highlights homeless services
- This Site's Terms of Service