(St.Joseph,MO) One man is in the hospital with serious injuries after an accident on the Belt Highway Friday evening.
At around 5:32pm St. Joseph police responded to a collision between a car and a motorcycle. According to officer Robert Paul a motorcycle traveling southbound on the Belt struck a single passenger vehicle turning left into Discount Tires. The cyclist slammed into the side of the vehicle and was thrown over the handlebars. The 50-year-old man driving the motorcycle was taking by ambulance to Mosaic Life Care with serious injuries. The driver of the car was not injured.No citations were administered on scene.
The accident is still under investigation with the St.Joseph Police Department.
- Accident on Belt Highway sends motorcyclist to hospital
- Crash on N. Belt Highway Sends 3 People to Hospital
- 5 injured in chain-reaction accident on Belt Highway
- Rollover Accident Sends Two to the Hospital
- Rollover accident sends one to hospital
- Multi-vehicle accident sends two to hospital
- Highway Collision Sends Two to Hospital
- UPDATE: 1 killed in Belt Highway crash
- MODOT creates sidewalks along Belt Highway
- Driver injured after Belt Highway crash