(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)— The Adopt-A-Family Christmas Program lost one of its biggest annual donors Monday.
According to AFL-CIO Executive Director Penny Adams, a donor known as "Secret Santa" will not be able to make their annual $15,000 donation.
The funds from the donation have been used to cover the cost of agency adoptions.
There are currently still 184 families that need to be adopted.
- Adopt-A-Family Christmas Program loses long time secret Santa
- Adopt-A-Family Helps Hundreds this Christmas
- Adopt-A-Family program ends enrollment period
- Adopt-A-Family Seeks Last Minute Adopters
- Hundreds of Families Waiting to be 'Adopted' this Christmas
- Oak Grove preschoolers adopt a family for Christmas
- Secret Santa pays off all layaway items at Walmart
- Families Enjoy Pancakes with Santa Claus
- Nearly all families adopted, 12 remain
- Santa visits Country Cookie