(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Airmen assigned to the 139th Airlift Wing, Missouri National Guard are helping with flood efforts.
According to their Facebook post, on Friday airmen are laying sandbags along the levee that protects Rosecrans Memorial Airport and surrounding communities.
The National Guard is working with local authorities to reinforce the levee.
- Airmen from 139th Airlift Wing sandbagging
- Families welcome home U.S. Airmen assigned to the 139th Airlift Wing
- Governor Parson visits 139th Airlift Wing during St. Joseph visit
- ONLY ON KQ2: 139th Airlift Wing Sends Aid to Puerto Rico
- 139th Airlift Wing works with volunteers to reinforce levee, save Elwood from flood
- 139th Vice Wing Commander Voted Mayor of Wathena
- 139th Welcomes International Visitors for Training Session
- Volunteers come together to make sandbags as river rises
- Final day of sandbagging brings students out to volunteer
- 139th relocating C-130s from Rosecrans due to flooding threat; Governor expected to visit St. Joseph