(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)— The All Ribbon Cancer 5K Run/Walk raised thousands of dollars in donations and contributions to help support the fight against cancer Saturday.
"As one of the race coordinators, I can't tell you how great it is to see the turnout," Mosaic Life Care Board Auxiliary member Rocky Massin said. "Everybody is having a good time and is really contributing."
Mosaic Life Care hosted the race and in 2018, the race raised $24,000 with the hope that this year's race will bring in more to help the fight against cancer.
For more information on how to donate, click here.
- All Ribbon Cancer 5K Run/Walk raises funds to support fight against cancer
- YWCA ends breast cancer support, education program after losing funding
- BFIT CrossFit raising funds for sheriff's deputy battling cancer
- Local organizations join fight against breast cancer
- Community helps local woman fight cancer
- BFIT CrossFit hosts Memorial Day Murph, raises funds for deputy battling cancer
- Local runner participates in 5K two weeks after surgery to remove cancerous tumors
- College football players shave their heads to support coach battling cancer
- Local Coffee House Helps Cancer Patients
- BREAST CANCER AWARENESS NIGHT AT PHIL WELCH