(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The American Red Cross wants people to know they offer classes for CPR training.
The organization focuses on Hands-Only CPR, Red Cross staff say many people who take the class through their job end up using the skills learned in emergency situations involving family members.
The Red Cross says more than three hundred thousand people die of sudden cardiac arrest in the United States each year.
For more information from the Red Cross involving training click here.
- American Red Cross offers CPR training
- American Red Cross preparing to help communities hit by flooding
- American Red Cross preparing for next steps in flood relief
- American Red Cross helps residents in Big Lake
- American Red Cross ready for Sound the Alarm campaign
- Buchanan County EMS purchases automated CPR machines
- Red Cross Supports Local Veterans
- Local Red Cross Volunteer Deploys to California
- Red Cross Hosting Blood Drive Today
- Red Cross in Search of Local Heroes