(DAVIEES COUNTY, Mo.) Two Amish brothers from Iowa face multiple charges for sex crimes.
According to KTVO in Kirksville, Mo., the crimes allegedly happened when the brothers lived outside Hamilton in Daviess County between 2014-2017.
Enos Ray Yoder, of Bloomfield, Iowa, and Alfed Yoder, of Albia, Iowa are charged with statutory rape of a person under 14 years old, rape, incest, sexual misconduct involing a child under 15, child molestation and sodomy.
Arrest warrants were issued for both men on Jan. 18.
- Amish brothers charged with sex crimes in Daviess County
- Daviess, DeKalb counties water being restored
- SJSD Teacher Charged with Sex Crime Involving Student
- Teacher Charged with Sex Crime Appears in Court
- LATEST: Trenton officer shot by inmate in Daviess County named, suspect charged
- Two people charged in Daviess County $10 million marijuana-growing operation
- Water outage in rural DeKalb and Daviess counties
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down NB I-35 in Daviess County
- Sex crime charges dropped against former SJSD teacher, prosecutor plans to refile
- Teen faces charges for sex crimes involving 3-year-old child in Atchison