(ANDREW COUNTY, Mo.) The Andrew County Sheriff's Department announced Monday that K9 "Rocko" passed away after emergency surgery for a stomach and intestinal issue.
The department said on its Facebook page that Rocko made it through surgery Friday but died early Saturday morning from a bacterial infection.
Rocko was a member of the department for the past three years. He aided the force in taking hundreds of pounds of drugs and countless criminals off the streets.
- Andrew County K9 dies following surgery
- Teen Seriously Injured in Andrew County Crash
- MoDOT Truck Overturns in Andrew County
- Family Disturbance Turns Violent in Andrew County
- Flu Shots Now Available At Andrew County Health Department
- Leadership Group Plans to Bring Farmers Market to Andrew County
- Savannah man seriously injured in Andrew County crash
- Andrew County high school student helping to dig out
- 911 outage for Clinton, DeKalb, Caldwell, and Andrew counties
- 72-year-old Amazonia man injured in Andrew County crash