We are once again waking up to humid conditions and warm temps this Tuesday morning in the upper 60s and lower 70s. After last night's storms, we are expecting mostly sunny skies today with a few thunderstorms possible late tonight. Some of those storms could once again be strong to severe with some small hail and strong winds as the main threats. After another record breaking day, Tuesday is looking warm too with highs in the lower 90s.
Some thunderstorms could linger into early Wednesday before our storm system finally moves out, leaving behind a mix of sun and clouds in the afternoon. High temperatures will be a bit cooler in the upper 80s.
For the rest of the week and into the weekend, the summer heat continues with highs in the 90s. Dry conditions expected until our next slight chances for rain on Thursday and Saturday before we cool down into the 80s on Sunday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Another Day of Hot Temperatures & Storm Chances for Tuesday
- Hot Temps and Storm Chances for Tuesday
- Storm Chances & Hot Temperatures Heading Into The Weekend
- Staying Summer Hot with Storm Chances for Memorial Day
- Slight Chance of Storms for Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm chances return on Tuesday
- Chance For Storms Continues
- Storm Chances Early Sunday
- Storm Chances For Thursday
- Storm chances increase Monday