(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A water main break has shut down Highland Avenue in St. Joseph between 6th St. and St. Joseph Ave. The break occurred Sunday evening.
According to Missouri American Water, the break is on an eight inch cast iron pipe beneath the street. Water will be shut off on Highland Ave between 7th St. and St. Joseph Ave. and on Savannah Ave. from Highland Ave. to Fillmore St. as crews work to repair the pipe.
It is unclear when the road may reopen.
- Another Water Main Break in St. Joseph
- Water Main Break
- Water Main Break Freezes Road
- Water Main Break Shuts Down 9th Street
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- St. Joseph celebrates pride
- College students spend spring break building home in St. Joseph
- Kitchen fire breaks out at St. Joseph pizza restaurant
- WATCH: Footage of Record-Breaking Flooding in St. Joseph