(St. Joseph, Mo.)- Young ladies got to show the best of what they got at the Missouri Theater Saturday evening.
It was all to become part of the 2019 Apple Blossom Court. Girls ages 7-19 had the chance to compete to become the next Princess, Junior Queen and Queen.
Each group did a fun dance number followed by a Q & A session and reading an eassy they wrote.
2018 Apple Blossom Queen Stephanie Kirk told us it's all for fun and to represent the city of St. Joseph in a big way.
"Honestly, be someone that the little girls will look up to. I know for a fact, I look up to my Junior Queen and Princess and they look up to me. So if you can be a role model to them, you will be a complete role model for the entire community."
The top two winners in each category will participate in the Apple Blossom Parade on Saturday, May 4.
Here are the list of the winners:
2nd Runner Up: Wendy Lippincott
1st Runner Up: Keely Grissom
Winner: Nealeigh Ziolowski
2nd Runner Up: Kinsely Grissom
1st Runner Up: Lync Williams-McGuire
Winner: Victoria Felder
- 2019 Apple Blossom Pageant winners crowned
- Registration open for Apple Blossom Pageant
- Apple Blossom BBQ battle kicks off
- "Viva St. Joseph" Theme Announced for 2018 Apple Blossom Festival
- KQ2 Forecast: Nice weather for Apple Blossom festivities
- Apple Blossom Queen still going strong at 99
- Apple Blossom Parade brings new spectators every year
- Oscars winners 2019: See the full list of winners