(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Applebee's has released a statement following the threat made against patrons at the St. Joseph location over the weekend.
Howard Hohman, COO RMH Franchise and Applebee's Franchisee released this statement:
"The safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority. Our team members acted quickly as soon as they were made aware of the threat and immediately alerted the authorities."
Jordan Millard, 20, was charged with making a terrorist threat after allegedly threatening to shoot patrons at the restaurant and to cut an employee's throat on Saturday.
Millard's preliminary hearing is scheduled for September 27.
- Applebee's releases statement after 20-year-old allegedly threatens restaurant patrons
- 20-year-old charged after allegedly threatening to shoot people at Applebee's
- Deputies Investigate after Student Allegedly Threatened with Knife
- Matt Lauer Releases Statement in Response to Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- KC Chiefs' Tyreek Hill releases statement on child abuse case
- 20-year-old seriously injured in ATV crash in Andrew County
- Man allegedly threatens elderly couple with axe, knife during home invasion
- Farm Bureau President releases statement calling flooding "a tremendous blow' to farmers
- Read NBC's Statement on Matt Lauer's Firing
- Mosaic issues statement on tax-exempt move