(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) On Sunday, the Aquatic Park in St. Joseph reopened to guests after the park's opening was delayed last month.
The park opened at 1:00 p.m. Sunday for the first time this season, about two weeks after it was regularly scheduled to open.
During inspections, leaks were discovered in the pool and filtering system last month. The park could not reopen until the repairs were completed.
On a cloudy and cool day, nearly 30 people visited the park on its first day.
Here are the park's hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information about the Aquatic Park and admission rates, click here.
- Aquatic Park opens for the season
- Aquatic Park to open Sunday
- Opening delayed for Aquatic Park
- Aquatic Park to Open Memorial Weekend
- Aquatic Park to Open Saturday Morning
- Vandalism closes Aquatic Park Friday
- Parks Department closes Aquatic Park for Wednesday
- Aquatic Park to be closed Tuesday
- Krug Park Pool Opens for the Season
- City Parks Light Up the Holiday Season