(ATCHISON, Kan.) A northeast Kansas family is ringing in the New Year with a new bundle of joy.
Scarlett Jodie King was born at 3:25 p.m. on Thursday to parents Jaime King and Jessica Smith at Atchison Hospital.
The newborn weighs 7 lbs. 9.6 oz. and measures 19 1/2 inches long.
Scarlett was the first baby born at the hospital in 2019.
- Atchison hospital welcomes first baby of 2019
- Chillicothe hospital welcomes New Year's baby
- Atchison police identify suspected shooter
- New YMCA Opens in Atchison,KS
- New Lt. Governor Makes Stop In Atchison
- BB Gun Found in Atchison Student's Bag
- Explosion damages buildings in downtown Atchison
- Police seek van seen before Atchison bombing
- Atchison authorities search for truck in river
- Second teen dies in Atchison creek crash