(WASHINGTON)— Attorney General Jeff Sessions will speak in Kansas City Thursday on reducing violent crime rate.
Sessions will speak at 12:55 at the Charles Evans Whittaker Courthouse.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions to speak in Kansas City Thursday
- Jeff Sessions out as attorney general
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions announces DOJ will give MSHP $1.7 million
- Trump to speak at VFW convention in Kansas City
- Missouri Attorney General Files for Senate Seat
- Kansas City Chiefs Finished Mandatory Minicamp
- President Trump to visit Kansas City
- Kansas City Chiefs celebrate Military Appreciation Day
- Voters send former mayor to Jeff City
- Former US Attorney General Endorses Harry Roberts for State Senate