(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) After allegations that Missouri Governor Eric Greitens was accused of having an extramarital affair and allegedly blackmailed the woman, some Missouri representatives are calling for impeachment on the governor.
State legislator Pat Conway said that the bad part about the situation is the potential slow down within the lawmaking process.
A St. Louis attorney announced that she will be launching a formal investigation into the accusations against Greitens.
- Attorney Launches Investigation into Allegations Against Greitens
- Committee Formed to Investigate Allegations Against Greitens
- Governor Greitens Announces Resignation
- Greitens Indicted by Grand Jury
- Ashcroft Responds to Greitens Indictment
- Schaaf Blasts Greitens from Senate Floor
- Governor Greitens to Visit St. Joseph
- Local Experts Questioning Greitens Tax Cuts