(CAMERON, Mo.) Two people are in custody after leading officers on a chase in a stolen pick-up truck Saturday night, authorities said.
Cameron police said officers in Hamilton tried to stop the truck around 10:24 p.m. Saturday but the suspects took off.
Clinton County Sheriff's deputies used spike strips to bring the chase to an end south of Cameron.
Officers arrested 22-year-old Kerina Rhoton, of Chillicothe, and 30-year-old Tyler Ferguson, of St. Joseph. Police said Ferguson tried to run from officers but a police K9 was able track Ferguson and take him into custody.
Online court records show Rhoton and Ferguson are facing charges for marijuana possession, drug paraphernalia, tampering with a motor vehicle and resisting arrest.
- Authorities: Suspects lead officers on chase in stolen truck
- Stolen guns, drugs found after suspects lead police on high speed chase
- Atchison authorities search for truck in river
- Smart Car Technology Shuts Down Stolen Car During Police Chase
- High-speed chase suspect sentenced to prison
- Police: Suspected DWI driver apparently shoots self during chase
- Authorities name officers involved in last week's shooting
- Truck Carrying Bees Overturns
- Suspect At-Large after Assaulting Multiple Officers
- Suspect charged in officer-involved shooting incident