(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Missouri State Highway Patrol named three officers involved in last week's south St. Joseph shooting.
Authorities said investigators Billy Paul Miller and Erica Tate from the Buchanan County Sheriff's Department, along with St. Joseph Police Department's Detective Aaron King were involved in the shooting that sent the suspect to the hospital.
Miller and Tate are a part of the Drug Strike Force.
The shooting took place shortly after 2:00 p.m. on August 6 in the area of 4000 block of E. Ayrlawn Dr. in St. Joseph.
The suspect has not been named. Highway Patrol said the suspect remains in the hospital in critical, but stable condition.
- Authorities name officers involved in last week's shooting
- No Charges in Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting
- UPDATE: Man dies after officer-involved shooting
- Suspect charged in officer-involved shooting incident
- No charges in officer-involved shooting
- Man charged in August officer-involved shooting
- Officers identified in officer-involved shooting in St. Joseph
- Man Threatening Suicide Dies After Officer-Involved Shooting
- Two People Charged After Officer-Involved Shooting Monday
- Update: One injured in officer-involved shooting in Atchison.