Saturday will be hard to beat as it was a BEAUTIFUL way to start the weekend. Saturday night is looking good with clear skies and lows in the 40s. Sunday will be nice, too with a few more clouds and slightly warmer temperatures. Calling for highs in the low 70s for Sunday.
The warming trend continues into Monday as high temps will near 80 degrees. Winds will be on the increase Monday and into Tuesday. Attention then does turn to midweek as we are tracking a storm system to move into the central United States. This will bring thunderstorm chances into the forecast Tuesday through Thursday. There is the potential for a few strong thunderstorms Tuesday and Wednesday. The KQ2 Weather team will continue to monitor this system and will provide updates as we get closer to the event.
As for temperatures for the week, we do see upper 70s Tuesday through Thursday with those storm chances. By the end of next week, we do see dry conditions return with highs in the 70s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Beautiful Weekend Continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful weather continues
- A Beautiful Friday & Weekend Ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: A beautiful October weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: A cloudy Friday then a beautiful weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: A beautiful weekend on the way
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful and warmer weather for the holiday weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain on Friday then a beautiful weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful weather today
- A Beautiful Sunday On The Way