(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Two St. Joseph high schools announced their new head football coaches on Tuesday.
Central named former Missouri Western running back Regi Trotter as its new coach while Benton named Winnetonka High School physical education teacher Kevin Keeton to its top spot.
Trotter has been the linebacker, wide receiver and special teams coach at Central. His coaching career dates back to 1999 when he coached wide receivers and running backs at Western.
Keeton has also coached football since 1999.
He currently teaches strength and conditioning at Winnetonka High School in Kansas City.
- Benton, Central Announce New Football Coaches
- Benton Football Coach Announces Resignation
- Central Football Coach Resigns
- Benton, Central fall in Week 1 matchups
- Central Football Players Sign
- Benton Girl's Basketball Finds Its Next Coach
- Ebberts Tabbed as New Central Soccer Coach
- Western Men's Basketball Announces New Coach
- Chillicothe Football Coach Phil Willard Retires
- Central Basketball Coach Arrested on Suspicion of DWI