(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) For 48 years, a canal has been hosted at Bishop LeBlond High School in St. Joseph and this weekend, people had to dodge the rain to enjoy some of this year's fun.
Many people were at the carnival Sunday enjoying a variety of food, games, and rides.
The annual carnival serves as a fundraiser for the high school and has become a tradition over the years.
Jeff Sullivan, the principal at Bishop LeBlond High School, says that alumni and many people from across the area attend the carnival every year.
"Most of our alumni all have memories from when they were little kids coming here," he said. "It's just one of those things that we like to provide for the community."
- Bishop LeBlond holds annual Carnival
- Bishop LeBlond Boys Win Home-opener, Other Area Scores
- Sacred Heart Falls City Sweeps Bishop LeBlond Hoops
- Bishop LeBlond hosts basketball tournament to honor the late Steve Vertin
- United Way holds annual meeting
- Edgerton hold annual Pioneer Days
- LeBlond Tops Benton in Savannah Tournament
- LeBlond Tops St. Joe Christian in Doubleheader
- Grace House holds annual fall festival
- Rolling Hills Library holds annual Halloween closet